- 1/2 cup low-fat soymilk
- 1/4 cup white miso
- 1/4 cup brown rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
In a blender or food processor, combine all the dressing ingredients until smooth. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours to allow flavors to develop. Serve with your favorite salad greens.
Yield: 10 servings (portion size 2 tablespoons) Per serving of 2 cups salad & 2 tablespoons dressing: 44 calories, 1 gram total fat, 0.1 gram saturated fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 3 grams protein, 7 grams carbohydrates, 304 mg sodium, 20% calories from fat.