- 1 bag (16 oz.) Freshlike Baby Broccoli Blend (contains sweet green soybeans)
- 2 cups frozen green soybeans (not in pod)
- 2/3 cup chopped green onion
- 2/3 cup chopped red onion
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped or 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 4 cups cooked soy rotini or penne pasta (8 to 10 oz. dry pasta)
- 1 1/4 cups reduced-fat or fat-free Italian dressing*
- Combine all ingredients except salad dressing in a large bowl and stir.
- Add salad dressing and toss lightly.
- Marinate in refrigerator at least three hours before serving or until frozen vegetables are thawed.
Yield: 10 servings. *Per 1 cup serving using fat free Italian dressing: 168 calories, 2 g fat (0 g sat fat), 0 mg cholesterol, 525 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 10.5 g protein (6.5 g soy protein), 5 g dietary fiber.